Xpro Gaming is a company with vast experience in the development and integration of live games for online casinos. The developer offers a wide range of services from casino development under the “White Label” system to the creation of branded gambling tables for a specific online casino.
Quick Facts about xPro Gaming
The company was founded in 2005 with the aim of developing excellent live dealer table games for online operators. Having been on the market for over 20 years, Xpro Gaming has managed to add to its portfolio the most popular table games, these are various options for
- Baccarat and
- Several Asian games, including the andar bahar game available only from this manufacturer.
The developer did not limit himself only to ready-made solutions for live casinos, but was also able to develop his own platform for creating a turnkey internet casino.
Live casino from Xpro Gaming attracts with its functionality and abundance of settings, for example, players can choose the video quality, manipulate sound settings.
Live Dealers Xpro Gaming
All dealers of the company are exclusively female and good-looking. They have professional skills, and perfectly interact with the player. The girls are predominantly dressed in black dresses, with the exception of dealers working at the poker tables and serving private tables.
Xpro Gaming Games
The manufacturer uses the equipment of the Cammegh company, which is a leader in the production of roulette wheels, as well as video, audio equipment and other attributes used in organizing live games.
To control the gaming process, a clear interface is used, in which conditional chips of various denominations are presented, with their help bets are placed on the gaming table.
List of Games by xPro Gaming
Wheel of Fortune is a money wheel containing 54 sectors, each of which contains a different value from 1 to 20. Players are invited to place bets on these values. If, after spinning, the wheel stops at the number chosen by the player, he wins.
Andar Bahar is an Indian game that combines baccarat and dragon and tiger rules. The dealer places a card in the middle of the table and starts dealing cards to the left and right of the center card.
The game ends when a card equal in value to the central card falls out. The player must guess which side the game will end on.
There are several options for this game:
- European: the classic version known to most players
- Automatic: the game process is as fast as possible, there is no dealer at the table
- VIP roulette: tables for playing at increased betting limits
- Dragon Roulette: European Roulette with Asian Entourage
Blackjack is a classic seven-seater blackjack game with “Bet Behind” side bets that allow other players to place bets on other players’ hands.
Unlimited Blackjack is a blackjack that does not have a limit on the number of players at one table.
- Baccarat is the classic version of baccarat.
- Dragon Tiger is an Asian game with a gameplay similar to baccarat. Additional bets SUITE and “Over”, “Under” are available to the players.
- Sic Bo is a dice game. The dealer rolls three dice and the player must predict the outcome.
- Texas Hold’em Poker is a version of Texas Hold’em Poker.
- Caribbean Stud is the Caribbean version of poker.
- Multiplayer Texas Hold’em is a multiplayer version of Texas Hold’em.
Thanks to the “Multigames” function, players can participate in three different games at once. Maybe use full screen mode. The games have additional statistics that allow you to analyze the course of the game and increase the chances of winning.
Is there any license possessed by xProGaming?
XPG products are certified by iTech Labs.
When was xPro Gaming founded?
Which languages are the games in?
Only in English.